That's why you'll find plenty of opportunities to give your children the foundation they need for a healthy, meaningful life. Ask us about any of the following to find out when and how your family can join!
- Sunday School at 9:30 AM every Sunday (classes for the whole family)
- Worship and Children's Church at 10:30 AM every Sunday
- Family Training Hour- Bring your kids and fill up your spiritual tank in the middle of the week. 7:00 PM Wednesdays
- Summer Read and Feed Program - Keep your kids engaged in learning with a breakfast snack and a warm meal.
- Youth Camp - A 24/7 experience with Bible-emphasized training, teaching, workshops, electives and education. Sports and recreation activities consist of swimming, water slides, various ball games, competitions, and much more. The evenings primarily consist of inspiration via praise & worship services where the presentation of the gospel is given and youth are encouraged and challenged to live for Christ (July).
- Winterfest - a series of Regional Youth Revivals held across the United States. We normally attend the Smoky Mountain Winterfest in Knoxville, TN or the Premier Winterfest in Ocean City, MD (March).
- Teen Talent - Discover and develop your child's gifts in Art, Bible, Creative Writing, Drama, Music, and Multi-media arts.
- Orphan Run 4 Hope - Your family can get involved by participating in our local Orphan Run 4 Hope 5K fundraiser which benefits Orphan Children around the World. The funds raised help orphan children to receive proper medical care, food and adult supervision.